Friday, October 3, 2008

New Blog To Read




First things first... isn't this a very strange picture? What in the world were they thinking???? Is the rifleman wetting his pants? What is he worried about? I have a lot of questions about this.


For those of us who are interested in the comings and goings of family members, we have a new blog to lurk or comment on. Matt is joining the world of blog.

You will find the new link on my page, so add him in!

I know most of you are internet users, I am interested in what you are reading. I know that I have certain places that I check up on, some of them news, and some are other things. I am just interested, and I bet we would all like to know.

I am currently checking on the following:

www.jigzone.com

www.digitalart.org

www.burdastyle.com

www.howstuffworks.com/big.htm

I also like to check out youtube for funny videos.

So there you are.

Also, again, Carl.... would you please update your blog so I can know what is going on in your life????

Clare, thank you for the pictures.

Sarah, the backpack is cute and I appreciated hearing from you again.

Vicki, we need to know how things are with you.

Matt, you had better write or you will no longer be on our list.

Aren't I acting like an old lady???????????????????????????

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Very odd picture, verging on inappropriate if you ask me. So when will Reed and Fleur jump on the band wagon? I'm sure they have pleanty of things to write about with their busy household. Just a suggestion...

Mom/Linda said...

I always did think the Rifleman was a little too friendly with that kid. Here is a cool website that I recently became aware of. (Maybe everybody else already knows about it...I'm not really in the loop.)http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

Another one, just for the sheer zany fun of it is:
http://www.cuteoverload.com/

Taylors said...

I pretty much just stick to the blogs. I know boring! I still am kind of an old person when it comes to the internet. I will check out everyones faves. I agree Carl needs to update!

Stitching Hen said...

If I could access only one website, it would be PIONEER. Because it is paid for by Utah Taxpayers, I think you will need to go to my school website, http://my.uen.org/44412
and scroll down to the bottom, "Websites to See", and click on Pioneer.
Then go to Students K-12. (It has a pre-school Pioneer, too.)
The World Book Encyclopedia is updated daily. The boys like the auto repair section, because it has every auto repair manual with diagrams, of every make of car ever made. You can access thousands of magazines. I love the Deseret News Archive/Utah Digital News...I found the actual obituary of my great great grandma, and it is great for researching Church History.
Also, the eMedia shows little movies of all kinds of subjects you wish you understood better.

The user name is pioneer and the password is home. You will love it! :-]
Rhonda