We were enjoying our weekly Sunday dinner as a family with toddlers running around and boys of various ages doing boy things when I got a phone call. I haven't heard that voice in 20 years! My cousin, Dale Tucker was on the phone.
Dale is doing a lot (spirit of you-know-who...) of genealogy and is in contact with our Grandmother Reed's first cousin who is in her 70's. He has dramatically increased the picture file and history file of the Culbertson line of our family. I am hoping that John will come here for Thanksgiving and that he and I can make a day trip to Midland to see Dale, his wife Rhonda, and our Aunt Jean. I will take copies of all I have and will return ,hopefully, with copies of all he has. I am very excited.
Thought some of you might be interested......
I hope all is well with all of you. Let us know.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know that this family history blessing has come to all of us because of your tireless devotion to family history and the temple. Thank You.
Post a Comment