Well........ for those of you who are in the official "Let's Root Laura On" fan club...........I went to the cardiologist and was weighed today and the total count to date is 45 lbs.I am feeling great and beginning to walk around the house without my cane some of the day. I am still overwhelmed with the love and support that the family has shown and appreciate all of your prayers and well-wishes.
Other big news.... Saturday Vicki and Chip will be leaving with Matt and Josh for Utah. Matt enters the MTC on Wednesday, Jan. 13. We had a family dinner tonight with Reed's family so that they could bid him an official farewell. The rest of the week will be spent doing final laundry and packing. I am so proud of Matt. He will do well in South Dakota.
We love all of you. I wish we lived closer so that we could see you more often.


2 comments:
45 WOW Laura that's great! You certainly looked like you were on your way last week. Good luck to you
Congrats on both counts!!! We look forward to Matt's missionary updates in your blog.
Post a Comment