
Just when I think I've seen everything, I run across something that changes my view of life in America. Can you believe this? Just pause a moment and consider.....
I know I'll be missed when I shuffle off this mortal coil, but it is not necessary. I could be artfully posed sitting in my chair in front of the tv! Or, maybe in one of the more artful poses that this thoughtful business offers.
Military salute? Heisman Trophy pose? Sitting? All are offered, but the appealing service offered is to do a custom pose. Snarling and giving the finger? Picking your nose? I can think of many poses that would be conversation starters when the home teachers drop by.
The testimonials offered are too creepy to believe:
"When my granddaughter had passed away, I was devistated! How could this have happened to my baby? Thanks to HTS, I can see my grand baby all the time. It's like she never left. Thanks HTS."
Jackie Harris, New York
"I lost my daughter to sickness last year. It totally killed me. I would have done anything to bring my daughter back. I was watching TV when I heard about HTS. I thought it was crazy at first but I called them. And now I spend everyday with my daughter. Thanks HTS!"
Sally Adams, Baltimore
And I thought having your pet stuffed was wierd!


3 comments:
Saw a movie about this once; it was called "Psycho"!
I actually feel ill.
Post a Comment