Sunday, November 4, 2007

John Comes For A Visit!


I am so glad that John came to visit! It is always fun to stay up late watching his cd's and talking about world events!! I think he almost has me convinced to boycott paying income tax this year since it is illegal and is only enforced by jack-booted thugs out to get our hard-earned money!

We also went to the health food store and enjoyed playing with the grandchildren.

Now, I know that I have been very slow to get into this blog business, but am repenting and making a committment to blog at least once weekly. That's a lot for me.

My biggest news is that I am going to a pain specialist and am having great success. My pain level is much less and I am enjoying more physical activity.

Congratulations to Emily and Sarah!!!! Babies are wonderful. I do think they look a lot alike. Emily, remember that you and Reed are a week apart! Maybe this is a generational trend.

Genealogy news: Bill's great-grandfather, William David Carleton and Joseph Smith were 6th cousins.... no wonder that family line opened up so quickly, and most of the temple work is done.

1 comment:

Stitching Hen said...

I miss you, Laura! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better and also that Harvey is ok. What a scare! Harry and I were worried. Please tell him we are happy he is on the mend.

Did you have a good birthday?????