Just a quick post. As many of you know, I am a listening post for John's daughter, Felicia, in New Hampshire. She emailed me this morning in a bit of a panic about her mother, Isabelle. She, Isabelle, was sent by ambulance to the hospital this week. She has been suffering with an ulcer and other complications and is having trouble staying hydrated. She has been reluctant to do anything about this as she has no medical insurance and has been self treating for years. I guess it is now so bad that she is forced to go to professionals.
The hospital is going to keep her this time until they get her stabilized. This may involve surgery to correct the problem.
Felicia is going to fast this Sunday for her mother and I told her I would join her. I thought I would put this out for any who would like to join us.
Thanks to a wonderful family.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We will certainly remember Isabelle in our prayers. Keep us posted on her progress.
Post a Comment