Thanks to Donna, my sweet almost relative (Chip's sister) , I have been tagged.
I am to post 7 things that no one knows about me and then nominate 5 fellow bloggers to do the same. So here goes......
1. I have a weird little keyring. It is an elaborate cross that has a little knife that comes out of the bottom of it. I think the message is "Jesus Saves....but, just in case....".
2. I think Hugh Nibly and I were best friends in the premortal life.
3. I have always been terrified of spiders.
4. I really hate "My Little Pony", but I don't think it shows as I watch the videos over, and over, and over, and over.....
5. I don't like Brazil nuts.
I tag Linda, Clare, Emily, Vicki, and Fleur.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
All right...(said in my Eyore voice.)
Post a Comment