
This story is by: Paul, Maggie, and Ellen
Tale of the Funny Mouse
Once there was a funny mouse. He was a baby and he was so afraid he holded a teddy bear. He was a very timid mouse who loved to play by himself.
Then there was a human going to step on him. His name was Despero and he wanted to talk to a live human. So when the human almost stepped on him, he scurried up his leg.
Then he um...crushed the little mouse. But Despero came back alive and said "Why are you sad?" The guy said: "I almost stepped on you...sorry."
Then..um, uh.. said: " You're the craziest man". Then he looked up and he saw a coffin. And then he saw the mummy in it. Then the mummy came toward him and put him in the coffin. The mummy came alive and escaped.
No, Despero died, was put in the coffin, came back alive and then he said: "You're just the prettiest girl".
And then he escaped. And then he said: "I think I see a monkey". And then he fell from an airplane at Egypt and he um..um..saw an Egyptian and said: "Who are you?" And he said "I'm a little mouse and my name is Despero."
Then he said: "Well, What's your name?" The Egyptian said: " I'm Pharaoh, and would you like to become an Egyptian mouse?"
And then he said: "Yes, I would". So, the Pharaoh made him a servant mouse.
Then there was a human going to step on him. His name was Despero and he wanted to talk to a live human. So when the human almost stepped on him, he scurried up his leg.
Then he um...crushed the little mouse. But Despero came back alive and said "Why are you sad?" The guy said: "I almost stepped on you...sorry."
Then..um, uh.. said: " You're the craziest man". Then he looked up and he saw a coffin. And then he saw the mummy in it. Then the mummy came toward him and put him in the coffin. The mummy came alive and escaped.
No, Despero died, was put in the coffin, came back alive and then he said: "You're just the prettiest girl".
And then he escaped. And then he said: "I think I see a monkey". And then he fell from an airplane at Egypt and he um..um..saw an Egyptian and said: "Who are you?" And he said "I'm a little mouse and my name is Despero."
Then he said: "Well, What's your name?" The Egyptian said: " I'm Pharaoh, and would you like to become an Egyptian mouse?"
And then he said: "Yes, I would". So, the Pharaoh made him a servant mouse.


7 comments:
Quite literary aren't they? I like the mummy. We need more stories with mummies randomly shoved into them.
I love it! It's like you gave them a random list of words (teddy bear, mummy, Pharoah...) and told them to write a story. Very creative. Thanks for posting!
FYI: Mummies and everything Egypt are a BIG thing with my sweet little granddaughters.
Hilarious! Love that age. I have been the Sunbeams teacher for four years now and have heard my share of "funny" stories! Good to here from you!
That was cute. I wish I could meet these cute little grandkids of yours. I agree with Sarah on getting funny "stories" as primary teachers. Chris and I have a very silly group of CTR 8 year olds and we hear all sorts of gems. Last Sunday one little girl started with "My mom would NOT want me to tell anyone this, but..." It wasn't bad thank goodness, just candid.
p.s. that picure of the mouse is the cutest thing I have ever seen-how do you find these things?
Wow, we have some very creative thinkers in the family! It is like Disney and National Geographic all rolled and tossed together...very sweet!
Post a Comment