
I was so enchanted to hear that late at night the fairies and goblins come out into Maggie and Ellen's bedroom. I thought I was about to hear terror stories of nightmares and little girls afraid in the dark and running to their mother, but noooooo; the collective mass of night demons come to their room to "go to meetings".
I wonder if this is a phenomena peculiar to little LDS children? After all, doesn't everyone go to meetings?
And, if I were a goblin, I would want to attend all of my meetings in Maggie and Ellen's room because they serve refreshments. Cake and ice cream.
So, as we approach the goblin season, remember the nightly meeting. I wonder if it like an AA meeting??? "Hello, my name is Nightshade, and I am a ....................."


2 comments:
Probably Young Women's meetings. We can't update our calendars without busting out the cookies! If they come up with any good ideas for Standards Night have Maggie or Ellen drop me a note.
They are soooo funny! Hope you are well. Take care of my little brother.
Post a Comment