Just thought I'd check in with everyone to see if we are still connecting through the blogosphere.Everything in Lubbock is good. Grandkids are great and children are continuing their supportive roles.
I guess the big news, for anyone who hasn't heard, is that I am hoping to have gastric bypass surgery in November. I am cleared by all of the doctors and am suffering through the insurance mandated waiting period. But by November I should be "all speed ahead" with my new life. I am very excited and hoping this will improve my mobility and let me rejoin the human race.
Anyone interested can check out my doctor through his website. I google "Dr. Syn Lubbock, TX". He is a very interesting doctor who is very committed to helping fatties get their act together.
No other major news. Matthew started his college classes, Joshua is enjoying being an "upperclassman" in his middle school this year, Paul is very happy with 3rd grade and is looking forward to swimming classes, and Maggie and Ellen are cruising along at home with mother.
I really enjoy reading any posts from the rest of you, but am not seeing much from Emily, Liza, and of course, Carl. All are busy, I suspect. Let me know if you are alive and well. I hope to see you when I am getting around. I'll be a bag of skin....probably will need an introduction.


6 comments:
I am alive, well and checking your blog regularly.
I enjoy reading your blog. I am nosey so love to hear about what's going on in Lubbock. Good luck with upcoming surgery. We will be thinking about you.
Yes, good luck with the surgery! We will be thinking of you every step of the way-
Prior to your surgery, I think you should read my current blog with included link. Make Harvey read it and committ it to memory.
Good luck Aunt Laura! And I do check in on everyone's blogs sporadically- I just don't always comment. Please keep us posted!
Good luck with your surgery, we'll keep you in our prayers :-)
Matt in college...I just can't believe it. I'm barely getting used to the idea he is driving. Why does time have to fly by so quickly?
Post a Comment