Friday, October 2, 2009

Good News!

Word came today that the mass on my thyroid looks ok and that I can postpone having the right side of my thyroid removed for several months. That will allow me to go ahead on schedule for my bipass surgery.

I am sooo grateful for all of my family and friends and for their good wishes and prayers. I feel very loved.

Thank you, all.

3 comments:

emily w. said...

I'm so glad all is well and that you can move ahead with your planned surgery. I will continue to remember you in my prayers. I pray that this surgery will give you increased health and happiness. We'd love to see you again when you're all recovered.

Laura Swenson said...

I'm pretty happy... I just want to be able to move around again and maybe pick up a room!

I hope all is well there. I really did enjoy getting to know you better and your kiddos. I spent a few hours yesterday with Liza. What a hoot!

Carl said...

Hi Aunt Laura,

I'm glad to hear that your biopsy turned out okay. I have not been checking on the family blogs very regularly lately so it was nice to see several new posts from you! Maybe I will be inspired to post something though my ghostblogger (mom) does a prety good job of passing on all of the major news.

I hope your bypass surgery goes well. I know that Heather has never regretted doing it and it has helped her to become a much healthier and happier person.