I am thinking that the first is a reference to "King Pong". I don't quite have the second one but it seems to be implying some sort of mail order tart. No clue on number three and number four looks like a candle burning both fore and aft.Hope you all are doing well,Harry and Rhonda
verrry good. king pongmail order bridecereal killercandle at both ends.you win the prize.my admiration.....
ha ha, those are funny...the mail order bride one kinda makes me nervous...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am thinking that the first is a reference to "King Pong". I don't quite have the second one but it seems to be implying some sort of mail order tart. No clue on number three and number four looks like a candle burning both fore and aft.
Hope you all are doing well,
Harry and Rhonda
verrry good.
king pong
mail order bride
cereal killer
candle at both ends.
you win the prize.
my admiration.....
ha ha, those are funny...the mail order bride one kinda makes me nervous...
Post a Comment