8 TV Shows I Enjoy Watching:
1. Fringe
2. Project Runway
3. The Closer
4. Top Chef
5. The Mentalist
6. Boston Legal (alas, it is over....)
7. Eleventh Hour
8. Dr. Phil
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I slept in...
2. I got a pro-time at the doctor's office
3. I picked Matt up from school
4. I ate out with the family for supper
5. I went to the mall with the family to do Christmas shopping
6. I rubbed Harvey's feet.... don't ask
7. I turned down the opportunity to judge Christmas lights this year for the city.
8. I caught up with an old friend via email
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Finishing my Christmas sewing
2. Visiting Harry and seeing the new house
3. Seeing Bill and Linda
4. Playing with the young grandchildren
5. Movies with Matthew
6. Doing anything with Josh
7. Christmas
8. Warmer weather
8 Things on My Wish List
1. World peace
2. To visit Egypt
3. no pain
4. Long life with Harvey
5. to make a trip this summer
6. see Mount Rushmore
7. for all the genealogy to be finished
8. for my memory to return
8 Things Harvey Did Yesterday
1. worked on Christmas presents
2. went shopping at the mall
3. How do I know????? Ask him......
8 People I tag
1. Linda
2. Liza
3. Carl..................Carl..................Carl
4. Joshua
5. Matthew
6. Emily
7. Clare
8. Rhonda
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW! I didn't know Egypt was on your wish list! or Mount Rushmore!
Why don't you guys come for a long visit and we can work on genealogy and watch Dr. Phil, then vacation to Mt. Rushmore and from there, hop on a plane to Egypt!?! :->
(I am serious... all except for maybe the Egypt part.)
Am I the Rhonda you tagged? I guess I will have to answer 8 things to tag on Myspace, since that is my only blog...
Sure love you. I wish I could help you with the memory return, but alas, mine is going fast, too.
All very interesting. Love the new blog look! Maybe it is not so new, our computer is at the doctor and I dont get to a computer very often. Hope ya'll are doing great!
Post a Comment