It kind of pleases me that my Christmas decor blends so seamlessly with my normal decor as to be almost imperceptible. (I'm kind of a minimalist.) That said, I will try to get some photos posted so that you can vicariously enjoy my "display."
Laura I'm afraid I was on a bit of a blog vacation so I just got this tag and well... it being the 26th of December and all, I'm afraid you missed our "decorations". Like my mother I am also a minimalist partly due to genetics and partly due to cheapness. I guess bottom line is you didn't really miss that much.
2 comments:
It kind of pleases me that my Christmas decor blends so seamlessly with my normal decor as to be almost imperceptible. (I'm kind of a minimalist.) That said, I will try to get some photos posted so that you can vicariously enjoy my "display."
Laura I'm afraid I was on a bit of a blog vacation so I just got this tag and well... it being the 26th of December and all, I'm afraid you missed our "decorations". Like my mother I am also a minimalist partly due to genetics and partly due to cheapness. I guess bottom line is you didn't really miss that much.
Post a Comment