I am not going to a hypnotist, but I am trying once again to lose weight. It's not that I need to..., but I am trying none the less.Have any of you heard about the new brain surgery that seems to be helpful to those who are a little fluffy? I think mouth surgery might be more helpful.
Other news...
Matthew got his application and is beginning to prepare for his mission. Chip is looking at the Mr. Mac online store and Vicki is thinking about teeth, etc. Matthew is over 6 feet tall and very handsome. He would be a good missionary for Samoa.
Joshua is enjoying his Jr. High experience. Jr. High is a fascinating time in our lives. We either have a perfectly charming experience or it is the most horrific experience of our lives. Quite a paradox.
Paul is a very handsome 7 year old. He is smart and very polite and caring. He is a wonderful big brother and is very protective of his sisters. He is very proud that he can ride his bike without training wheels.
Maggie still loves stinky things. We smelled the tell tale odor of a passing skunk while we were waiting for Paul to get out of school last week and Maggie stuck her head out of the car window, inhaled deeply and declared that it was a wonderful smell. She also likes to smell feet.
Ellen is quite the little lady. She is a natural little actress. I love it when she has me shorten my cane. She imitates me as she humps over and shakily walks with the cane saying, "I am an oooold person".
Reed and Fleur are doing great. They are working hard to get out of debt and are making wonderful progress. They are wonderful parents.
That's the report.... Hope all of you are well.


1 comment:
Wow--great post! We will be really anxious to hear Matt's updates. If he gets sent to Bakersifled tell him we'll take him out for fish tacos! We will be sure to stop for a potty break in Lubbock on our way to San Antonio in June for Abby's baptism. We would love to see the kids and catch up with everyone.
Post a Comment