Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Yoyo Life


So.... after the pity party yesterday, I am better today. This is such a strange and inconsistent disorder. The more I read about fibromyalgia, the more I am coming to understand the maddening nature of it. Without warning a week becomes one of fatigue and pain. I am just going to have to find a way to ignore the inconvenience.

Meanwhile... I am still working on scanning pictures into the computer. Rhonda says there is a program online that will store your photos giving access to all of them to others who can download and copy the ones they want. This sounds ideal to me. As I get more information I will post it for all to comment on.

I am going to work today at the family history library and will see if I can find more for all of us to do. I am fascinated with the relationship calculator I found. We are all related to the astronaut Buzz Aldrin, also. (it is not as direct a relationship as our relationship to Julius Caesar)


3 comments:

emily w. said...

I can't tell if that Asian lady is happy or sad but the picture is cute. I'm glad you're feeling better today. I think Rhonda's idea sounds like the best one. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Carl said...

I'm sorry your feeling bad. My mom is pretty bad right now too. She was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday and can hardly get around to do anything. Thanks for the family history updates. Check out shutterfly.com for posting the photos.

Eliza said...

It's good to hear you're feeling better. I love the online family album idea. I have also used shutterfly.com and I really liked their format. Keep us posted.