
What a great way to start a Saturday! Vicki, Chip, Harvey and I just got back from doing some sealings at the temple. I have had some of these names for quite awhile waiting to get a stack together. Our friend, David Rindlisbacher, was our sealer and it was a very neat time.
Thanks to Carl for doing the work for Samuel Carleton. I'll be sending more his way.
Tomorrow I am going to go to Church with Maggie, Ellen, and Paul. Ellen wants me to come to their house early and braid her hair for her special day in her new dress, so it will be an early day.
I enjoy reading all of the blogs. Thanks to each of you.


3 comments:
If you ever want to send family names our way, Eric and I would love to do them.
Laura I think you need to add a list of blog links. It would make my life a tiny bit easier (I know everyone like to try and make MY life easier). Just a suggestion(if you needed help with any of that you know Emily loves a blog makeover).
Laura you're the best!!! Thanks for adding the links.
Post a Comment