Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girls Will Be Girls





Give a girl some makeup and you can expect a makeover with style and class. Ellen particularly enjoys making herself into a "movie star" and lip gloss is "exactly perfect" for the job.

After the makeover, a bath is in order. Jellybean, the cat, really enjoys bathtime. She is always interested in getting drinks, and occasionally joins the girls in the tub.

4 comments:

Taylors said...

The girls are adorable. We don't get to do the whole make-up thing with two boys. At least we don't talk about it!

emily w. said...

What cuties! That's so funny that the cat likes to go in the tub.

Mom/Linda said...

Do the girls look like Paul? They're sure cute! I always thought I wanted twins, but I'm pretty sure the reality is a lot of work! :)

Laura Swenson said...

So far, they don't resemble Paul too much. I'll post a picture of them all. Paul looks very "Lovett".

How are you feeling????