Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Pictures ... Finally!


Well, I am up and running! There are several pictures scanned and posted on my Picassa account. I had misgivings giving access to a public account, so I have to send invitations via email to give you access to the pictures. Once you get into the account, you have full access and can make comments, etc. I think we can all contribute. Some will remember more than me about the dates, circumstances, etc.

My only problem is, however, that I am now operating on a new computer and have lost all of the email addresses. So, if you want to view the pictures, you need to send me your email address. Mine is ... lswen948@swbell.net.

We are all doing fine and very grateful that our two "sickies" are improving. I hear that Abby is home and hope all is well. The Baco-Swensons have spent a lifetime dealing with asthma and understand the stress it is. If there is anything we can do to help, we are available.

I am going to a One-Act Play competition tonight with Fleur. Her mother, Pegi, is the drama teacher at Randall High School in Amarillo and her play is in district competition. I will take a camera and document the event for us all.

Everyone here is fine. Hope to hear from all of you.

2 comments:

Stitching Hen said...

AHHHH, what a great family pic! Email addresses for the Utah Reed's are: harry.reed@atk.com and reedr@ogdensd.org. It will be fun to hear what childhood memories the pictures bring to mind!

emily w. said...

My email is emilyrwhite@mac.com. Thank you for uploading those. I think it will be fun to have access to them and hear what everyone has to say about them.