Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Obsessed!!!!


So... Why didn't anyone tell me about Battlestar Galactica???? I am completely hooked! The final season starts on Friday and I am madly trying to catch up by watching all of the previous episodes before Friday. I am ten hours behind!

They are running a Battlestar Galactica marathon on the Sci Fi channel and I am recording it. Today I wasn't able to watch all day because of a small medical emergency at Fleur's house, so tonight I have to try to watch ten hours... I'll never make it. It is like Lucy and Ethel trying to keep up with the candy... if I don't catch up today there will be ten more hours tomorrow.

It is a hard life being a retired granny...

3 comments:

emily w. said...

I haven't watched this show but I can sympathize with your plight of trying to get caught up on entire seasons to catch the new one. Eric and I once watched an entire season of 24 in like two days.

Carl said...

I will have to check this one out. I am about caught up on Lost and I will be looking for another series to watch so my Netflix subscription doesn't go to waste.

Eliza said...

I need an update did you get caught up? I know how important my series are so I can empathize with you.