Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Give Away A Day.....I Won!



I NEVER win anything! So, you can imagine how great it was to learn that I had won a little girl's bracelet from Give Away Today. Now, you know what my problem is.... Maybe this is exactly why the site exists. I now need to buy another so I will be able to be a "good" and "fair" ma.

By the way... no more votes for the most sarcastic???? Linda is in first place. Harry posted the best and definitely most sarcastic response. Remember there is a prizo......

Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Congrats on your win! I, too, have been entering a lot of the drawings on Give Away Today, but it is becoming a second job for me. Of course, making life wonderful for a bunch of 12 year olds is job #1. Plus, I became rather bitter when I didn't win the "Pretty Kitty" jewelry drawing. I really felt like one particular necklace set mas made with me in mind. Oh, well...

I would like to know what the prize is before I cast my vote for most sarcistic. Given the right conditions, my vote CAN be bought!

Unknown said...

Linda's suggestion that her vote could be bought is yet another obvious display of blatant sarcasm.

Her dominance in this arena is undeniable.