While cruising the net I spotted this very interesting image titled "Pink Freud". Why is he holding a hotdog???? Is he commenting on his repressed urges? I am interested in your views....
This is sooo funny. I can almost feel her horror.
We are experiencing a rare cold day today. I think this has been the most pleasant winter I can recall. We have generally enjoyed 50-75 degree daus with very few windy days. This is rare for Lubbock. We are all doing well.
I am learning that getting old means waking up every day with a new and more exciting physical challenge. I am hoping to develop tolerance for my slower and more painful life. I know that I am not the only person feeling this way...I just want to be the most pleasant spirited one. I guess that is my new year's resolution....
That's why the above picture means so much to me. It kind of represents my view of my body right now. It is a thrill ride. Sooooo funny!
I am learning that getting old means waking up every day with a new and more exciting physical challenge. I am hoping to develop tolerance for my slower and more painful life. I know that I am not the only person feeling this way...I just want to be the most pleasant spirited one. I guess that is my new year's resolution....
That's why the above picture means so much to me. It kind of represents my view of my body right now. It is a thrill ride. Sooooo funny!


1 comment:
Picture #1--I'm quite sure it says more about the artist than the subject. We should get Clare, our in-house expert, to comment.
Picture #2--Hilarious photo!!!! I so feel her pain (and yours). Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!
Post a Comment