Saturday, April 5, 2008

Free At Last!


I am so very happy to report that, among all of the family challenges, I have been successful in catching up on my program. I feel a little weird thinking of all that the rest of you have gone through this week as I have been on my worldly path vicariously traveling the cosmos, but am, nevertheless, relieved to be caught up and a little disappointed at the first show of the new season. I will watch the rest, however. I am not one to give up to easily when I am committed to a cause!

On another front, I have quite a few new names ready for baptism and will save them for Matt and Josh to do on their monthly trips to the temple unless others of you need or want baptisms for some reason. There are about 30 or so. After that, I will send some out to any of you that would like to do endowments for them. They are all from the mid and early 1700's and one is in the 1600's -- a sweet little Irish grandmother of ours. . . Ilspeth Johnstone, I think.

I am going to hole up here in my bedroom and enjoy conference this weekend with a renewed sense of gratitude for all of you and for the great blessing it is to have Linda home again. I pray that she continues to recover and that she never, never gets this sick again!

2 comments:

emily w. said...

We would love some of those endowment names when they're ready. Thank you again for all the work you do for our family!

Taylors said...

It is nice all the work you do for our family. Between you and my Grandpa Gappmayer I think we are in good shape. We still all need to do our part.