Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Fun Day


I spent the day with the girls today. What fun! We watched "The Wizard of Oz" -- hid from the "toro-nado", Oohed and ahhed with the spectacular beauty of Glenda, the good witch, and wished that those naughty monkeys wouldn't fly!

We had happy meals for lunch, jumped on the trampoline and had a snack. They were very excited that there were cookies in the "Mancha Momma" cookie jar.

I don't have a picture of my cookie jar. It is a little better taste than this one, but I wanted to include it so you would know who Mancha Momma is.

Matt is doing baptisms tonight, so I hope to soon have names to all that want them. Let me know. I already heard from Emily and Eric. If anyone else would like to do some work let me know.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Those kids are so lucky to have such a fun Ma. I know you feel the same way about having them around too. Sounds like a great day!