Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Election Blues




I am so sick of the election season! I find myself turning off every news channel mention of either of the candidates.

I would rather listen to repeated car ads than hear about either Obama or McCain's opinion of anything.

I don't think I am unpatriotic. I believe it is my responsibility to vote. I am even working at the poles during this upcoming election as I did during the primary elections. But, I am sick of all of the campaigning.

3 comments:

emily w. said...

Amen to that. I am so uninspired by both candidates that I am going to have to literally drag myself to the voting booth to do my duty. Can we just get it over with already?

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

I am with ya sister! Between the bailout bill and the election; I am actually thinking about going to the gym instead of watching TV!
That's scary.

Mom/Linda said...

Shall we all pool our money and buy an island somewhere? A life with no political drama sounds very appealing...