
I was up most of the night watching the hurricane news and thinking of our Houston cousins. I talked with Roger this morning and he said they were without power and could not drink the water, but it looked like they made it fine. He and Hinda are going to leave the house and drive to Dallas to stay with their son.
He said that all was well with Mary Alice and her family, so I guess we can all breathe a sigh of relief.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


2 comments:
So glad to hear everyone is ok. We were lucky and Ike turned before he hit Corpus. Wes left for Houston this morning-he has a pipeline at Houston Hobby airport; gotta get that jet fuel going.
I am glad all our folks made it thru ok! Our prayers go out to everyone that has been, and will be affected by this disaster!
Post a Comment