That is a little misguided. It reminds me of a cooking show that they always tease on the E! show "The Soup": The show is called "Dutch Oven Cooking" and is hosted by a serious looking mountain man who teaches how to use dutch ovens to cook on the trail. The funny part-for those of you who are too mature or just in the dark- is that "dutch oven" is slang for passing gas under the covers in your bed (cooking whoever is next to you in stink). The host is always saying these inncent phrases that end up sounding really gross and funny!
Clare I love the "Dutch Oven Cooking" bits on Talk Soup. Soooo funny!! I'm not too mature for any kind of fart humor.
As for the book I'm with Emily I really have always hated the fact that Pooh Bear is named Pooh. Morgan has a little pair of Pooh shoes and everytime one of the kids says, "Look Morgan you've got Pooh on your shoes" it throws me for a loop.
5 comments:
I've always had a bit of a problem with a bear named Pooh. Especially in this particular instance.
That is a little misguided. It reminds me of a cooking show that they always tease on the E! show "The Soup": The show is called "Dutch Oven Cooking" and is hosted by a serious looking mountain man who teaches how to use dutch ovens to cook on the trail. The funny part-for those of you who are too mature or just in the dark- is that "dutch oven" is slang for passing gas under the covers in your bed (cooking whoever is next to you in stink). The host is always saying these inncent phrases that end up sounding really gross and funny!
VERY UNFORTUNATE TITLE!
Clare I love the "Dutch Oven Cooking" bits on Talk Soup. Soooo funny!! I'm not too mature for any kind of fart humor.
As for the book I'm with Emily I really have always hated the fact that Pooh Bear is named Pooh. Morgan has a little pair of Pooh shoes and everytime one of the kids says, "Look Morgan you've got Pooh on your shoes" it throws me for a loop.
Here we have an example of why English is so hard for foreigners to learn.
Post a Comment