I ran across this refrigerator magnet while cruising the internet yesterday and it immediately rang a bell with me. This really does describe many, many of the members of our family...born or adopted in.I am enjoying Eric's comments on facebook. Some are a little above my head, but I am getting to know him and feel he fits into this category.
I am holding a contest for the most sarcastic member of our family. The winner will get a prize yet to be determined. Everyone gets one vote.... Contest closes next Friday.
My vote........ Linda (really..do we need a contest?) She needs a sampler with this little saying displayed in her living room, don't you think????
Love you all.


6 comments:
Harry, you are a VERY close second.
My only consolation is the obviously sarcastic, and ironic, nature of your suggestion that I employ sarcasm.
My mother can be very sarcastic/witty however she has an on off switch. Eric however normally leaves that switch on. My vote is for Eric.
I am assuming that Harry's comment was a vote for himself. So far, it is a three-way tie. Come on...vote!
I am assuming that Harry's comment was a vote for himself. So far, it is a three-way tie. Come on...vote!
I'm a bit divided. I want to throw my vote to my mom but the scriptures have taught me that I need to leave my fathers' (mothers') home and cleave to my husband (or something like that). So I'm giving my vote to Eric.
I'm with you Laura...I think Eric makes a game out of seeing how sarcastic/witty/inside/obscure he can make his facebook status everyday. Feel honored that you even understand half of them. I'm married to him and I'm left in the dark half the time.
But you gotta love him.
P.S. Since you went private I forget to check your blog. My blogs all show up on my blog reader everyday but yours doesn't anymore since it's private. I must remember to stop by more often.
Post a Comment