

Alright.... so I am thinking about making "Fancy Nancy" dolls for the girls for their birthday and was looking for patterns on the internet. You know, little, free, muslin, basic, doll-body patterns.
WELL, in exploring what is available, I found that their are some pretty creative crafters out there.
First let me introduce you to the uterus doll. She is quite attractive sitting casually on the keys of her piano. We can all wonder what little ditty she is about to play. Perhaps...."Around My Womb in 80 Days", or "Womb Over Miami".
Then, there is the ever popular Christmas ornament, the Tampon Angel. I have always wondered if there is anyone gutsy enough to give one of these. Perhaps as a little bow ornament on a present... Can you imagine the questions?
What is this world coming to????


4 comments:
You have definitely found the street corner where craftiness intersects with craziness!
It took me forever to create an account... but here I am. And I feel privlaged that my first comment is about the uterus doll. LOL
My comment is....... um...............
Wow that's kinda creepy.
The tampon angel, on the other hand is kinda cute. You really have to look closely to see that it's made from any ...ahem.. unmentionable items.
Oh my. people are crazy. I remember when we were little my Mom did a lot of home making projects with old milk cartons and other found objects, I don't remember any tampon angels though! We all remember the beautiful crochet toilet paper dolls. I think many an old lady still have these perched on there toilettes!
Sarah
I am just wondering if you might have too much time on your hands. Very funny a uterus doll.....I have a daughter who might appreciate this.
Donna
Post a Comment