Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So, I Was Wondering...


For weeks and weeks I have been regularly checking my blog bookmarks to see if there is any new news from some of my favorite bloggers. Not wanting to name names, but how much do I need to know about little trinket bracelets or watch the eye of the tiger video( it is quite cute)?

I know there are things happening. I know that both of the unmentioned bloggers are cool and with-it kinds of people. Could it be that they just can't work blogging into their busy schedules? I don't know.

But, I sit here faithfully checking every single day... I will not give up... I just know that someday if I am a really, really good girl that I will see pictures of someone's new landscaped pool or perhaps get an update on my little transformer buddy.

Anyone else miss them????

3 comments:

emily w. said...

You got an amen from me!

Mom/Linda said...

With apologies to Lyle Lovett:

"They aren't good (at blogging) but they have good intentions."

Eliza said...

I think I have left my subtle hints with both of them... but still nothing. Perhaps they needed to hear it from you. We will see.